Here is feature list of the PandemicZ. I of course would like to implement all my ideas to the game, but everything costs time and money. And I do not have bucketloads of either one =)
- 3D isometric top-down mechanics (done)
- Zombie- and Infection-simulation (done)
- Zombie herds simulation (done)
- Civilian simulation (almost done, civs are for now basically more braindead than zombies)
- Multiple weapons with realistic damages and reloading
- (simple) RGB style attributes for health, speed and vision
- Automatic turrets for “crowd control” 😉
- In-game money
- In-game shopping for better equipment and auto-turrets
- Random city-maps with increasing difficulty
- Win-goals (save x civilians or kill x zombies)
“Would be Cool to have” –features
- Network co-op
- Xbox-platform with local co-op
- Campaign-mode with handmade towns and cities
- Ridiculous amounts of zombies and humans in levels, like tens of thousands.
- For now game runs well on about 1000-2000 humans & zombies.
- Open to suggestions!